Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wii Fit (and weighing my bike)

So, as some of you may know, I recently got Wii Fit, and it's pretty fun. It weighs you every day, and then it has tons of games and exercises. The moral of the story is that it told me I'm obese, so there's one more reason to lose some weight.

So I had this brilliant idea. Well, it wasn't really my idea because the game tells you that you can weigh things if you weigh yourself and then weigh yourself holding the thing. So, long story short, my new bike weighs 20.3 pounds. I know that sounds pretty heavy, but I was actually pretty surprised that it was that light. I'm perfectly happy with that.

Anyways, that's what I do with my time. Use video games to weigh random objects.

4 comments:

Amy D said...

Would we like Wii Fit? Congrats on the new bike! Cache Valley's going to be so much fun!

mikila said...

We really want a Wii Fit. We are so jealous. I'll use it to weigh Corbin in between doctor appointments.

Unknown said...

so how did Cache Valley go? I would just like to have a Wii...a Wii fit would be gravy!

Triathlon Wetsuit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.