Saturday, December 15, 2007

Good Roller Ride

Today I rode for an hour and 40 minutes on my rollers today while watching The Godfather (edited, of course). It was a really good ride. I was trying to keep my HR around 150, and it worked out really well. I found a good zone, and just stuck with it. That makes about 3 hours on my rollers this week, which is pretty good for me, but I gotta keep doing more. I feel like I'm getting to the point where I can pedal for a long time without stopping. My saddle got pretty uncomfortable at times, but I think I found a good riding position that works for me. 

Anyways, wish me luck on keeping up with my training plan. I rode 3 times this week, and I'm shooting for 4 next week, even with finals. I'm planning on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. 

1 comment:

Clint said...

For all of the upcoming hours of indoor training, I just got a bunch of DVDs of the X-Files and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Let me know how far you want to descend into geekdom with me this winter.