Thursday, January 24, 2008

Feeling Good

I rode again tonight (1:23 active time), and I felt really good. I'm really getting tired of riding inside though. It really hurts your hands/feet/butt a lot more because you can't shift around too much. But, I've been feeling great lately during my rides. I wasn't even breathing hard at all, even though I was right in the middle of zone 3 (75% of max) for most of the ride. I cranked up the resistance/speed at the end of the ride until my legs felt like jelly, but I still wasn't breathing too hard. 

I'm scared to go running because I'm sure it will be a lot harder and stuff, but I need to soon. I think I'll try to drop a few more pounds, but I'm really excited to see how I do running. I'm going to take tomorrow off, and then just see how long I can go in zone 3 on Saturday. I'll probably get off once in a while to give my butt a rest, but I'm excited.

No comments: