Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Rolling to Music

So, I've come to the conclusion that it helps me to listen to music when I ride. Last night I got on my rollers at around 9:30. It would have been earlier, but I had to watch american idol. Anyways, I was watching Steve Jobs' keynote speech at the beginning of my ride, and I just wasn't feeling it. Then, I put on some music (AFI, Thrice, Thursday, etc.) and it really helped me to keep riding and not get bored. I ended up riding for 1 hour and 10 minutes. It was a really great ride. So, now I have to start making some good riding playlists.

2 comments:

Carl said...

I totally hear you. Nothing gets my blood pumping like my favorite playlist.

Start off with ELO She's Magic, followed by Bon Jovi's I'm a Cowboy. Next comes the SAFTY Dance and to top it all off I cool down with a nice Lionel Richie and Debbie Gibson combo.

Heidi said...

I don't know that that play list will keep you sufficently pumped.