Monday, January 14, 2008

Spudman

So, I got signed up for Spudman, and Clint and Amy couldn't (stupid freaking active.com). I'm still hoping that they'll let them race, but it doesn't look very likely. For a while, I was considering just canceling my registration, but I think I'm going to do it. I really feel like I need a good goal, and I've really been looking forward to it. Even if I have to race alone, and there's not a huge fan section (my wife is due about 2 weeks before the race), I'll be there racing against myself.

1 comment:

Carl said...

Don't cancel....you don't need anyone to run a race with as a matter of fact I think it is better to do it alone. This is all about you!

Make sure you check out tri-talk.com for the best podcast!!! And I have a ton of church books for when you get bored.