Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good Podcasts

So, I listen to a lot of podcasts, and I figured I'd start writing about a few because I've gotten a lot of new ones lately, and I listen to them while I ride.

My favorite is the SMARTCast at JBST.com (search jbst in iTunes). It's by these two british guys, and it's all about triathlon training and stuff. It's actually really interesting and entertaining. They only put out an episode about every month, but they're worth the wait. There's lots of useful information.

My second favorite is probably The Fredcast. It's a weekly cycling podcast that talks about news, products, and training stuff. The news is a little boring once in a while, but I like to listen to it while I ride and wash the dishes. 

I also really like the tri-talk podcast. More triathlon related stuff. Good production value (which can ruin a podcast if it's crappy). 

That's about it. I'll mention others as I listen to them.

3 comments:

Anne the Man said...

Hi Cole,

I like your podcast reviews. maybe you could link them up to the feed or the website.
In any case, I completely agree with you: so many podcasts and so little reviews. Hence I have started a podcast review blog myself (100 podcasts reviewed) and I think you'd be interested also in two podcasts that review podcasts...
Good luck with the weight loss. I did it myself three years ago and have stabilized on the right weight ever since. In my case: it was not working out, but the right eating habits that did it.
Hang in there,
Anne

Anne the Man said...

Anne is a Man is still kicking. 217 podcasts reviewed

Anne

Anne the Man said...

While I am passing by once again, let me update you. 300 podcasts reviewed